Give me a break !!!!!!

hey ya all.... how are ya? sorry again for not blogging earlier.... but as usual... i got held up with facebook.... don´t get me wrong i do like facebook... found some nice friends there.... but i got on today after a week or so and i got over 300 requests !!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

are u kidding me? well pegson thought it´s nice somebody cares... yeah i think so too but it was just too much... i started deleting and it froze all the time... i got so frustrated with it... so....
SORRY to all the people who sent requests and i deleted them! but... i did keep lots... like green patch and many others.... hope u all are not mad at me!

so i talked to pegson a bit today... he is not feeling well... hope u feel better soon babe!
he sent me a link to a preview of a movie they are making or made? gotta ask him.... i wanna share it with all of u....




everything will be fine
Ange

No comments: