hey hey....

so i have seen i have a few new readers here.... welcome !!!
i am not on as much as i used to but i try my best.

been spending some time on facebook today with a new application called* social me*... turned out to be pretty funny and i met some nice new friends there!

And also a good looking australian guy... wink at pegson!

now now people.... no need to worry... i am done with australian guys lol... so no need to write and warn me... he is just a friend ! pegson i ´ll explain later lol

so julia is away.... calling and messagin me a lot! i hope they will have better weather tomorrow... B is waiting for me at home... gosh i told him to cook something cause i am starving.... I AM HUNGRY!!!!

talked to danny a bit... get me a coffeeeeeeee! lol

missing aims :-(

everything will be fine
Angie

No comments: