another nightshift???

friday night....so i got the order to sleep instead of keeping my black doctor sheep company on his nightshift.......yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :P
so could i ignore his sms??? awww common....... his messages are so refreshing... so unique... cant ignore that cant I ? ok.........we ended up talking again.......but hey i went to bed around 3 am.... we didnt talk that long this time... since he has been called to a patient.... my luck lol.... i would be sooooooooo dead today....dont know how he does it.... well he is used to it i guess... so my dear worried ones.....i did get more sleep than last week....ty for ur concern and hey!!!! I WASNT THAT BITCHY !!!!!! lol ....direct ur complaints to mr blacksheep doctor!!!

*nasestubs und fellkraul*

wishing u all a wonderful weekend!!!
Angie

No comments: