Hello ;-)

now i formally have to say Hello to all of you! sorry i have been away for a bit but i hope i didnt lose all of my faithful readers!
i can see Aims was here! MISS U TOO !!!!!!
actually had a nice but short conversation with aims 2 days ago. ya i promise to stay sane and not go nutty on you! i think that will be an easy task for me to do lol he he
but u promise to stay away from these nuts over there! no going down on their level!!!
well u know what i mean.
sometimes friends just turn out to be something totally else as u hoped them to be. i made that experience too....sadly but true. u trust someone and they stab u in the back. it will happen and u cant do anything to prevent that. if u lay ur heart out to someone u always have to be prepared that the person isnt true.
i do have a lot of friends... but just a few know all of me.
i had a bike accident last week. we were out on a tour at night and Andi drove into me. it was an accident and it hurt me quite a bit. silke of course instantly started laughing as always...grrrrrr....
i knew he was feeling very lousy and i bit my tongue got on my bike and continued cycling. i was happy i had sunglasses on cause i cried all the way to the little lake. they knew i was hurting and i was being stubborn. Andi couldnt even look into my eyes. i knew he was feeling bad.
i didnt want him to feel more bad and smiled. but damn i was in pain.
i hardly made my way back und for the last part silke went to get the car to bring me home. we stopped at sabines place and he even wanted to help me on my way to the toilet.arghhhh ....didnt sleep too well the next days and was grumpy! sorry to all of ya :)
i gave the responsability of organising silkes bday to sabine. and she did a good job! got through that with medication.
he is such a sweet heart! love him to pieces. and hey ....if u have an issue with me ...talk to me and dont bump into me with ur bike ayyyyyyy lol he he


i did send an sms to my dear doctor in vienna who i knew was on duty... i asked for medical attention and he thought i was playing replying 1 day later :(
yeah i was not his fave patient.......he dont love meeeeeeeeeeeee :((
he tried to make it up by wanting to send medication by mail lol......isnt he funny.......i said i´ll survive......... yeah i am a survivor!

everything will be fine........ouch ouch oooooh ouch auaaaaaaaaah
Angie

No comments: