Brian......

Brian .....Brian....Brian.... u know how people come into ur life and change things that u thought are working out fine.... that make u see new sides of life.... make u smile ... make u cry.... he has no idea how he has touched me ... it was him who messaged me ... who whirled into my life... his charm .... i wasnt looking for the feelings he brought my way... and now i sit here worrying about him ... he works too much ... and.... new is that his niece is sick and has to be in the hospital ... he loves her dearly .... the last 2 weeks he spent every night with her sitting beside her hospital bed, keeping her company.... HOW CAN U NOT LOVE A GUY LIKE THAT? he makes it fucking hard for me .... only seif knows how many times i sat here crying cause of him ...
Brian....... a guy thats rare in this world!
so tell me readers....what am i supposed to do???

No comments: