Things i LoVe friday

OhMyGooooodnessss !! 
It´s friday darlings!
once again.. time flies so fast!

still so busy with the wedding ahead!
the music problem seems to be fixed yeahhh

thank god to friends! (thats gonna be my nr 1 today ;) )
how was ur week?
mine was filled with laughter, lots of coffee, sun and rain!
today its a sunny day again.
who knows how long.


1. my friends ..... we are family... i got all my sisters and brothers with me! 
i heart u !!
2. IKEA candles... a must buy when in IKEA!
3. Paypal.... gotta love that sevice!
4. my daughters laugh ! nothing more refreshing and lovable than 
hearing my daughter laugh !
5. BBQ time!!! yay .. time again for heating up the grill and enjoy the 
grilled veggies, sausages  and meat!! (today is BBQtime)


have a FAB weekend everyone!

The Uni-verse is trying to conspire on your behalf, but can't when u doubt your gifts, talents and intuition.
 Let go and trust The Uni-verse.



with love, Ines

No comments: