Happily ever after.... soon

Darlings... Hello !

it´s monday.... friday is the big day.... needless to say i am exciteeeeddddd!
ui ui uiiiiiiiiiii
how was ur weekend?
ours was rainy... but ok!
now its down to last details.
gonna pick up my dress on wednesday.
thursday is a holiday here so i try to get it all done till wednesday.
Kaddas suit is all ready... julia is ready too.
i am glad i got a bolero too cause it seems we might have cold weather and a bit rain.
well we keep our fingers crossed!


we all look forward to this day cause it will be a celebration of our love
and a a big party with all our friends and dear ones!
i know i will have a good time whatever comes my way.

speaking of whats coming my way...
i requested a while ago if i ever get married i want this entrance.... 
and there has been a lot of huuh and haaaahhh and now ...
i am scared lol ( they meet up tonight) for what??? ui
me opening my mouth.
but i will make sure there will be evidence if my
crazy friends are doing it!!!







oh my.. suspence! have a wonderful start into this week!

No comments: