Happy sunday ;)



Happy sunday darlings ;)

Time flies.... hope u forgive me not blogging that much.
only 11 more days till our wedding.
I´m in bride mode ;)

Today is a sunny sunday,
what a blessing after those rainy days.
How are u all doing?
Thanks for all ur messages on here and fb and twitter.
they are all appreciated !

Ystd i had an appt to try on my wedding dress.
it was just as i wanted it to be.
it a plain white dress.
it´s gonna be a rad day.
can´t wait for it to be here.
Oh i do hope we will have nice weather!!

Being so relaxed is a new state of mind.
Whatever comes will come.
people go in and out of my life.. it´s ok.
i keep all channels open.
I am enjoying Elena Browers talent and wanna share it with u too...
so here is another mindful smack ....


Every time we label our emotion by saying "I am __(insert any emotion here)___," we imprint that emotion on our bodies, into our cells. "I am angry, happy, sad, pleased, frustrated," etc. That stays with us until internally we say we're something different.

Instead, this week, I propose a process of seeing the fleeting emotions and GREETING them rather than letting them sink into our beings so deeply.

Instead of saying "I am afraid," can we instead say "greetings fear, thrill, anger, sadness, happiness," and actually greet the passing states rather than latch onto them tightly by identifying so fully? "Greetings, momentary frustration inside my body, I feel you passing through but i'm not going to let you hang around for too long."

When you're able to greet a passing mood rather than say that you ARE that mood, how does that shift things?





The Mindful Smack No. 12, Elena Brower for TheDailyLove.com from Elena Brower on Vimeo.

Enjoy and think about it !
It helps me alot.
thank you TheDailyLove and ElenaBrower




No comments: