Monday ?? Already??






Hello my darlings !
It´s monday already??? aww this long weekend went by tooo fast :(
Monday has me again. oh well.
at least it´s a warm one... although i see clouds.

On the positive side i got our personalized napkins for our wedding... yahooo
and i love em. it´s countdown for our wedding and the decoration 
part has kicked in. 
I am cruising around checking other wedding decorations.
and gosh i saw cute and lovely stuff.
now i gotta decide on colour and style.

oh being a bride aint that easy lol
how did ur weekend go?
i wonder if my mrazettes missed me at all sniff sniff
since i have a new phone contract internet on my iphone 
wont work. something doesnt support the other and ... gosh 
i think it means i need another phone or another phone company.
so i am a bit off twitter... but still on facebook.

right now i am looking at pics of wedding bouquets



so many styles and flowers to chose from sighh
so thats gonna be my monday... flowers and hairdo ;)
i wish u all a wonderful start into this week !


‎"Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wont be the victim of needless suffering.




with love, Ines

No comments: