Darlings,
I know it´s been long.
but i was really busy and i apologise.
we had some friends visit and days 
just flew by so fast.

How is everyone?
I am doing ok.
Had an intense day ystd.
Still waiting for the wedding pics.
they were a present from a friend.
A friend who is difficult at times.
But arent we all.
so it´s 2 months and still nada.
I dont see why i have to run after them.
She didnt see that either.
So we had an argument.
things heated up and she spilled
things out i wasnt aware of.
She threw em right at me 
and surprisingly i had enough in me
to throw it back.
I didnt know i held so much inside me too.

I try to be the best of friends for every single
one of them in my life.
And i  think i am doing a mighty
fine job.
I also know when to let people go.
And i thought i had done that.
Not completely but for her to live her own life.
Seems now she feels i abandoned her.
Well ... one situation two different
sides .
but it´s all good.
I took everything in and try to learn from it.

So this new mindful smack from the wonderful 
Elena Brower came in just handy....
i need to listen to it a few more times to totally feel it.
But it hits home at the moment.
Thank you Elena!



Mindful Smack No. 23: Elena Brower for TheDailyLove.com from Elena Brower on Vimeo.



with love,

No comments: