Oh Monday....

Oh monday... welcome.
There u are again.
means 1 day closer to weekend.
Yeah think positive!!
How did ur weekends go darlings?
I hope all is well with u!

We have a little heatwave here.
Oh well i wont complain.
After all that rain.. but.. it´s so hoooot!

This week is my cutie pies bday. Andi.
Looking forward celebrating with him.
And yeah... i finally got wedding pics.
Yup i know u cant believe it.
I couldnt either.
After all this drama.
Well i accept them and wont think twice
about why who when darnnnnnn.
All thats missing is the videos.
I really do hope 
they find their way 
to me lol.

Looking on the bright side or better the hot side...
i wanna share a vid with u today..
a german rap group Fanta4
Ein tag am Meer
chilling listening to it....
enjoy....


with love,

No comments: