TGIF !!! Every day I am facebooking :P

TGIF my darlings!
Did u have problems seeing my blog?
I got the message that there was the Koobevirus.
I ran a scan and nothing came up.
But i can get into my blog again.
I do only post vids and pics that are safe.
Don´t really know what happened.
but its all good on my side again. 
hope on yours too.

My Fav thing on this friday is a song i 
heard ystd.
Sabine and I spent some time with teenies 
and they sang this song to us.
It cracked me up.
they knew every word and they sang it 
sooooo coooool!
we tried to record it but it was too dark.
but believe me it was fantastic.

i am gonna post the song 
but i am afraid its in german my darlings.
just go with the flow and sing...
everyday i am facebookinggggggggg !!!

I use fb daily and i am not afraid to admit it!
I have so many lovely friends not only the ones
i met online my offline friends are
fbing too!
I do hope u handle ur fb with care.
I have several friends list and not everyone can see all
my posts or pics.
It´s important to be very careful.
And parents control your kids.
See what they are doing and who is on
their lists!
If u handle fb with care then it can be fun!
have a great weekend ya all!
Love u all much!



with love,

No comments: