Saturday.... bring it on !

Darlings !
How is everyone?
It´s saturday... another week gone
by real fast.
But summer is still missing.
Somehow it´s all screwed up.
Climate change is getting to us.
We need to pay the bill for all
our sins.

I am enjoying a nice saturday
with my darling hubby.
We spent some time in Feldkirch today
and in the evening 
we are invited to dinner 
by our lovely friends.
chicken curry yummmmy!!
hope the cook got 
kissed a lot so the food is delish!
Looking forward to that.

On other news... hmmm.
Julias first week at work is fab.
I need to wash all her white clothing,
and... so funny... Lipgloss is a MUST!
hahhaa i laughed so hard.
She got a nice Lancome Lipgloss.
My man is happy too cause she gets 20 %
discount and the Gucci Guilty is 
already bought!!
Don´t u just love him.
He is taking a nap 
giving me a bit online time.
Listening to my fave
Jason Mraz as i type this.
So it flows and flows lol.
I won´t hold u up any longer! 
Go with the flow my darlings!

Smile at someone! 
Chose love, use love, be love!!







with love,

No comments: