He is not so sure about that anymore

Now here we go. Scott and me talked about that song. He meant it´s cool and it´s what he would say. But then he thought about it and changed his mind. He is so cute.

He doesn´t want me to dance with another guy and hold his hand underneath pale moonlight. Darn. Almost got away with it. LOL.

Oh well i tried. NO, just kidding. I wouldn´t do that anyways. He is afraid about the competition over here. Scotty!!! Who cares that he likes me, my feelings count, don´t u think so?? U don´t need to feel bad. I love you, not him!
Michael Bubles music is so wonderful. Listening to it as much as i can. I can relax to it and clear my mind. "baby dont u know i love u so, can´t u feel it when we touch?"

I recieved a nice email of one of scottys friends. Thank you Teena. Hope to meet u soon.

No comments: