yada yada

So So So. It´s yada yada. Went to pj´s blog and read a bit. yada yada. so how am i suppose to understand that Pj??? AAAAAwwwww. i don´t get mad at u easily. Common. Only Scott can call me a bitch. LOL. And i can see u still don´t trust him. Well u have to let me make my own mistakes huh? And if he fucks it up again he is the one loosing. And he knows it. He is making everything, really everything to keep me happy. Hell, he just sent me perfume, my fave one, from australia.
We have our 1 year anniversary soon. We´ve been surviving for 11 months now. Cool huh?
We survived a lot of things. The funniest one is this Vanessa/Karen thing. Damn i miss being cursed by her. Sniff sniff.LOL. It will all turn out fine.

Scott was afraid i will fall for it and leave him. Nah. That would be cruel to him after all that he has gone through to be with me. This issue is not one that will break us apart.

He spends his time and money on me. I can be sure i am the only one on his mind.
So all the ppl who contact me, it´s really nothing. It´s all good. This wont part us. And we will see what the future brings.
I love this man.

No comments: