I'm Back

Hey Guys. I'm back. Sorry I have been away so long. been busy working. trying to spend as much time with me kids as possible. Need to make more of an effort to call them. I just get so tired travelling all the time, getting up early, coming home late. Dont even know what day it is sometimes. I miss the kids heaps. I get upset sometimes when I do see them cause they are growin up so fast. It is Mitchells fourth birthday today. Lucky boy got a quad bike and toy trucks amongst other things. The quad bike is real, just to clarify.
Olivia even has a motorbike, and she is quite the natural I hear. she has only fallen off once and got straight back on. Makes me wanna cry. My little girl is growing up. so is me boy.
And yes. I did manage to upset Angie. Wont go into details, but once again I managed to upset her. Fair Dinkum. I think I manage to piss her off too easily. I dont have to try real hard. but I did it. its all good. She still loves me and I better say I love her too, otherwise.... you know... ( I might upset her again ) just kidding Angel. I do love you. You know it. There are some things that annoy me.... but in order to keep the peace. I bite my tongue. I deal with it. Noone is perfect. I cant expect Angie to be like me all the time......That is another joke. you can use that one too. I better run. Spending time with my brother. Gotta get some sleep too. Have to work tomorrow.
Be good everyone. talk to you all again soon.
Hooroo.... Scotty. A.K.A. Madness

No comments: