Monday...

Another monday morning. It´s been snowing all weekend. I am stuck in snow and Scott was away on a boat trip. Yeah life is so unfair ! :( He got waisted and had fun and i was shuffling snow. oh well. He desevered it. He´s been working so much. And the good thing. He was missing me terribly. Ah such nice words i heard out of his mouth when we talked sunday night. He loves me, he loves me, he loves me! LOL. HI HI HI. I missed him too. But i wanted him to have fun and enjoy his time there.

Bruce is still in the hospital. Not doing very well. But he´ll be fine. Louise is due any day now. Hope she is getting through this good. Must be hard for her too. Scott is very worried but he doesn´t try to show. It´ll be all fine.

It´s monday here. Just called Scott. It´s his bday tomorrow, the 7th of march.

Talked to Byron. It´s funny how he tells me everything what´s going on in his life. I mean i never thought i´ll be talking to byron about the girls in his life. It´s very relaxing between us. He says he tries to not see me as a sex object. Geee thanks. oh well
everything will be fine

No comments: