Thank god its friday ...!!!

TGIF! Ya another week is over. Ma babys first week of vacation almost over. This weekend he will move to a bigger house. Today he went to a concert. He had a good time with his mates.

I did shock him a bit i guess when i told him what happend or almost happend between me and Byron. I had a real bad day ystd. It´s been 2 years since i lost my baby and just a few ppl know about it. I had a downer and scott tried to help me but it wudnt work. I was a bit unfair but i felt ignored and neglected knowing he is there having his beer when i was crying. Ah yeah and then there was Byron. He knew what i needed, took me in his arms and comforted me. OH oh i thought after a while, what was that? yup i can guess, a hardon. And the bad thing, i got a lil bit hot too. Shit.

Now here i am, i could just do it and scott would never know, would he? While Byrons hands got closer to my breasts i thought and thought really hard. But then it was quite easy for me. Scott, yeah Scott ! I love him and i wont do this to him, i wont do this to us or me. NO! it wasnt a hard decision to make. it was quite easy to step back and say NO.

guess what, yeah i know some of u will think we are nuts. But we do tell each other everything, even when we mess up. So yup, i called him and told him about what happend. Hey i felt much better and he reacted good. Honesty is very important. And i think we manage our relationship very well.

He told me he wouldnt know what to do if i have an affair. He will go wild. I told him, huh, u will never know. lol. I know, i am bad sometimes pushing his buttons.

He has been so affectionate this week. His lovely sms. I wake up and the first thing i get from him is:

The love of my live.
My beautiful Princess.
How did u sleep?
i missed u so much today!!

Hello , girls, what more is to say!!!

A special hello to Bruce, i got an sms from him the other day. thanks Bruce!
Am so glad its going up for you. I cant even begin to imagine what pain u are going through.
Greetings also to Louise! x x x

Everything will be fine !

Angie

No comments: