Saturday...

Its a rainy saturday. Buhhhh. Where is the sun??? But hey, i am in a better mood again. YAAAYYY. thanks to my friend sabine who listens to my crap and my baby of course who is the best. even if i am pissed at him sometimes. ya i admit it. but we are so far apart and that is hard on us sometimes. We´ve been goin good for over a year now. we are very proud of ourselves.

The person i thank is my gf Darlene palmer. Who has taught me a few things about long distance relationship. she is happily married now. the advice, although it has been some time since we talked, has gotten me through some pretty rough times.

when i woke up today there were a few messages on my phone from scott. Makes waking up easier to read his lovely words. "Baby i am missing you!" Made me forget what i dreamt of. But it wasnt bad i guess.

Sabine messaged me and showed me an email Scott sent her, with scotts knowledge of course. Damn that man is so sweet. I feel so lucky. No way ladies HE IS MINE !!!!!

We talked about the party he went to. About james making a joke of him gettin lucky. James would never let him near a girl. Oh man. i shud stop talking.

Everything will be fine!
Ange

No comments: