Mood

I don´t know. I am in a strange mood all of a sudden. Or not that fast, i know where it´s coming from.

Got some messages from Scott. He is out with his mate James in a club. We did a lil experiment that went so wrong. I wish we never did it. But we can´t erase it now. We managed to fix it. And we will survive it. We survived so much, nothing can break us apart. He´s gone to bed, wasted. I just wanna go to sleep too. But i still have a few things ahead of me.

Sun was out today, it was nice for a change. T-shirt time. Hope that spring is here now. Waiting for the flowers to bloom. Am sick of wearing so much clothes.

Man, my tummy pain won´t go away :(

I got an email from Teena saying she started a blog too. Good for her. I´ll be going there to see whats up with her.

Pj still missing. Where are you???? Worries me when i don´t hear from you man. U know that!!!

Bruce is out of the hospital. He will be ok.

what else. what else. i wanna sleep. I miss being in scott arms.

everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: