Feelings...




do u know that feeling when u are really in love with somebody! u can´t imagine life without that other one! the person is always there! Tells u how much he needs u and that u saved him! Makes u feel the most important person in his world! could there ever be a life without that person? Can u imagine? i never could... i felt it

now.... i hear myself say... i am happy u found a girl who makes u happy.... WHAT? did i really say that? impossible a few weeks ago... heartbreak...my soulmate... touching somebody else...saying i love you to another girl... smiling at her...laughing with her... WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Hell! .... but... there is a life after scott.... and i am living it!
and he is living without me too!


does he feel the same way? i know he did after we broke up. he couldnt stand to know i was with somebody. now he is with somebody else too...he told me he is tempted to say Angel to her but he hasn´t yet and will never, cause that is me... to him that is me... Angel... a tear rolled down... reminded me why i was with him... the caring, loving, funny, charming guy who loves so much to have an own family... we had plans... we had this passion for each other...
i have to say i was jealous... i wanted to be the one...now...


i wake up in the morning beside a man that is not scott... and it feels ok... this man is making me happy and loving me... i hope i can give it back to him


yesterday night we talked about this.... the strangest feeling... i still love him but i can say with all my heart...I HOPE SHE MAKES U HAPPY!!!


everything will be fine


ange






No comments: