He did it again...


gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i logged on i was surprised to see scott on... havent talked to him in ages.... so i thought i would say Hello.... gosh was that a mistake... i should have knows he would mess with me...


the first thing was that he thought it was weird that it said he was logged on at somebody elses pc and then i popped up.... I AM NOT CHECKING YOUR FREAKING EMAILS DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!


i am not interested... i am NOT KAREN!!!.... i am sick of hearing him asking me that... so i told him to change his pw and to make it a good one...


so i turn my cam on thinking he would be happy to see me... then i realised he probably would ask to see my boobs.... No i think then... he wouldnt ask... why should he??


can everybody guess what happend???? he did ask... yup... and he gave me the usual "making me feel guilty" treatment when i didnt wanna do it... he doesnt get what he wants he gets pissed


so i felt bad... he didnt understand why... i cried... yup on cam... i know i shouldnt have... but couldnt hold it back...


another friend of mine was talking to me, Daniel from Miami... he was asking what was up and i told him... he saw me cry on cam too...sheeze...he was trying to cheer me up...


scott and me got into a small arguement... he said i am so negative about everything... same old bla bla... told him i heard some opinions from friends in australia....


gosh i dont wanna bother u with all this.... i am just so frustrated... i turned the cam off and he tried to call me... so he made me pick up the phone and it didnt help us... i didnt contact or call him for a reason... protecting myself....


told him then i am dating a guy again... gosh why i did that i dont know... he went quiet...


am so wound up... thoughts running through my head... i am so unsure... what to think and feel...

so he hung up on me....


Daniel said that scott is an EXboyfriend... and that ex is for a reason... lol daniel... thank u for cheering me up...


Madness:
Lies never did anything but start two world wars
Madness:
I never said I didnt love you..
Madness:
you just make it hard for me to do so
Madness:
I'm gonna sign out
Madness:
talk to you some other time
Madness:
good luck with your new bloke
Madness:
hope he makes you happy
Madness:
Sorry I am such an arsehole to you
Madness:
Bye


so he went off... or just offline... who knows...


after a while he came back and sent me this....



Madness:
I'm sorry for everything
Madness :
I guess I loved you more than I realised, and now... I lost it all
Angelica:
scott...


COMMON!!!! why does he do it????? always....


gotta go.....:(


everything will be fine ( i promise)


ange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I found something that might help you smile a little :)

I look at my friends
Then I look at me
Without my buddies,
Where would I be?

My friends
My sisters
My shadows
My world

Giggles and tears
Smiles and laughs
Late night texts ...
and photographs

We'll be there for each other
Until our last day
I hope we can be friends forever
That don't fade away

Aww isn't it sweet. Hope you are smiling now though ... big hugs