Non excisting....




just as i wrote something nice about the end he turned around and put a knife in my back...

well if i am honest i should have known... no i didn´t know he would throw me out there so he can look good or not have to argue with anyone... i know he never had a problem with hurting my feelings... yeah i am not there and couldn´t bother him... he doesn´t like to fight with people and does everything to avoid it... but to put a knife in my back and throw me out there?

back then he said i was stalking him to not get into an arguement with karen... afterward to me he said he was trying to protect me... how?
he made a promise and broke it knowing i would forgive him anyways...
is it my fault?
i put myself out there... i had no problem standing up for him... he never did...
a weak person... well its the end for me...

he overdid himself! so low! wow!
i don´t care about what he did or didn´t do... cheated on me or not... that doesn´t matter to me... but what he did on saturday was worse ...

he killed us! he does not excist for me anymore! so this is the end!he is no loss!
i wish him good luck with his new girl...

I hope the ring you gave to her Turns her finger green!
I hope when you're in bed with her you think of me!
Does it hurt To know I'll never be there?
bet it sucks to see my face everywhere!
It was you Who chose to end it like you did !

Never again will I hear you!
Never again will I miss you!
Never again will I fall to you !
Never !!!!
Never again will I kiss you!
Never again will I want to!
Never again will I love you!
Never! !!!


Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

No comments: