So called friends....

gosh what a day... last days... so much information coming my way... but the most about a particular person... a so called friend... i always tried to be nice to the person... i had nothing against her.... that person never did anything wrong... i thought... scott always told me to be careful... i told him i have no problem with that person... but now i found out that person has been decieving and playing with peoples feelings...

gosh i am so angry right now... so upset... that person tried to hook scott up with somebody else while we were together? i thought i fall off the chair when i heard it... hey the good thing is that i know now that he was always faithful... he didnt even know it was a set up... i do believe him... that person even told him i was not good for him... yup u heard right....

now u know how upset i am... that person told me that scott is no good for me... so i ask myself what intention this person had... whatever have i done to be played like this?... have i been rude to that person?.... ignored that person?... i know i was always nice... trusted that person... and it hurts now to find out how i got betrayed...

gosh i need to get some air... i´ll blog more when i calmed down

in all this i found a new friend and thank u for being there for me! listening to my shit! and i am not mad at you! not at all!

i gotta go... hit a pillow ... throw some things...

but i promise you...

Everything will be fine ( hell yeah)

Ange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no need to thank me I'm here to listen whenever you need me to! Always and forever.