Talking to an ex gf....

scott and me just talked and i found out a new few things... not just nice ones and i wont mention them here cause we found out that a certain somebody has been saying things to keep us apart... i am very dissapointed but i think we should have known....

we are proud of ourselves we held on so long and showed them all... nobody could break us up... they tried... but we stood strong and yeah we are proud of ourselves... and i know i speak in scotts name too ...

he is at his new girls place a lot... they might move in together soon... thats cool... he wants to keep a close friendship with me and will tell her all about me...

now dont get me wrong... i would like to keep a close friendship with him ... but... telling her his ex gf is still in the pic?... i wouldnt like that... i dont want to be a problem in their relationship...
he said he never turned his feelings off for me... now is that good or bad?

i hope this turns out good... he wont get into any troubles with her

its all so confusing... he is doing what he has to do... he doesnt want to be alone and he took the step to be with a girl...

he apologised for not holding on any longer... i understand it... i was in that boat too... we built up something good and i dont regret it...

i am tired... need to sleep... need to organise my thoughts and feelings... but how with that man waiting for me in my bed... am i moving on too fast? i am not scott... am i doing the right thing?

everything will be fine

ange

No comments: