Happy hump day ;)

Heya darlings,
how are u doing? we are in the middle of the week that means my bday is coming closer real fast.
my plans of going to vienna for a few days blew up as i have too much to do sighhh
need a few days with Gabi so bad. my man wanted to send me to london but i just couldnt make that either.
but its not out of sight yet. i will be in london soon.
still working on getting married to my darling man. who thought the paperwork will take so much time.
but i am staying positive and taking one step at a time. 
i do declare here i will be married this year !!! yes i will !!
still on the search for my wedding dress. i had my perfect one but it is out of stock!! waaaaahhhh!!!
waiting for it to be back in my size. *fingerscrossed*
ystd was the 15th and my friends know what that means ... anniversary lolz
we have been a bit lazy lately celebrating that day. but ystd we went out to dinner and it was a delicious one.
also thank to a good friend of my mine who is the chefcook in that restaurant. yummy yummy food.
and he treated us to this dinner. thank you again !
so what to do on my bday? sighhhh. since its a sunday it will be coffee and cake in the afternoon.
other plans? dont know yet. guess i will be spontaneous.
today i started my day with the beautiful strong voice of Adele listening to "rolling in the deep"
great song !



enjoy and have a great day darlings !
with love, Ines

No comments: