Thursday.....

outside my window
its a dark and clear night, still cold though

I am thinking
about my upcoming wedding, so many things to be done

I am thankful for
my man who makes my life rich in so many ways

what i am learning
that friends move in and out of life and i have to accept it

I am creating
a new home and a different kind of channel to my daughter

I am going
to try to stay up till my man comes home cause i need those hugs

I am hearing
Adele .... "rolling in the deep"

I am reading
Michael Moore ... Yes we can

I am hoping
that my daughter will get the job she wants

around the house
carneval decorations are up

one of my favourite things
hearing my daughter laugh

plans for this week
bake a cake, clean the house and decide what to do on my bday !

a picture





with love, Ines

No comments: