Valentines day is coming up.....

Hello my darlings,
how is ur day going? My man is alseep on the sofa so i took the chance to blog a bit.
Monday is Valentines day.. yay. Are u excited? I am.
It´s not that i expect big things. but i wanna celebrate love. Cause love is all u need la la la la.


(singing the Beatles song as i type this )
Love can do so much. My man loves so endlessly. without any limits or borders.
He taught me a lot. A lot about myself.
I love it when he sends me love messages on the phone when i dont expect it.
I love when he cooks for me.
I love it when he surprises me with little presents.
I love it when he tells me to not be afraid he is here now.
I love it when he holds me in his arms.
I love it when he knows that something is up with me.
I love it when he comes home late at night and i feel his kisses as he crawls into bed.
I love falling asleep in his arms.
I love his laugh, his sense of humor.
I love how he treats my daughter, so well , he will be a good dad !
I love so much about him...

Our home is filled with love and we try to fill everyone up who comes to visit us.
Isn´t love wonderful. It makes u powerful. It makes u feel safe.
Let´s spread a bit more love in this cold world.
Life is so short, be yourself and treat yourself good !
Love is all we need....

Happy valentines day my lovelies!
with love, Ines

No comments: