wow its february already ....

heya my darlings !
can u believe it it´s february already? somehow january just flew by. this month is my bday yaaaay!!!
let´s see what else this month will bring along. i am sure it will be delightful. its carnival season here and maybe i will catch a party or two? oh who am i kidding... i will be at home. my party days are over i guess.
yup i am turning 38 this year. still not scaring me. nope. saying that over and over really helps. and that a few changes are gonna be happening in my life. a 2 year relationship, a wedding, a daughter turning sweet 16.... oh my. i am sure i can handle almost anything. good things happen to good people . yes !!!

that brings me to how good laughing is. how sexy a funny man is. a man that can make me laugh... yes sir u got me. but .. since i got my knight in shining armor already who is my rock i guess ur out of luck ;)
but i love to laugh. mostly with friends and with neighbours. i smile at people i dont know. making them wonder if they knew me? what is up? why is she so nice to me? isn´t that the funniest.
make someones day and smile at them!
i found this pic on www.project-you.org and i loved it. there is no reason not to laugh ! and the reasons listed are true true true ! so laugh a bit more on a stressful day. listen to your child laugh. oh i love my daughters laugh. its so pure. and she is so beautiful. laugh with friends. laugh with ur spouse. u will see its healing.

so many people walked out of my life and i went through the process of accepting that. u have to let them go for them to come back. i like to be easygoing. leaving all channels open for them. no stress, no fight. just a smile seeing them walk away. good bye, ciao ciao aufwiedersehen.. die zeit mit dir war wunderschön.....


have a great start into the weekend

with love, Ines

No comments: