A bit of Mraziness for you !


Heya darlings!
It´s thursday and this week almost over again and i got to no blogging.
I am sorry my darlings.
Been busy with life and being a wifey lol
Just now i try to work through all the tweet from my
Mrazzzetteeesss over on Twitter.
So many soooo many.
I did see a few new vids from the concert.
Sexy and talented as always our amrazing J!

I wanted to share some with u...
just a summer treat....






love butterfly... was my ring tone for a while... such a sexy song...
and watch the hips action ;)




signed, sealed, delivered i´m yours.... cant remember who originally sang it
but he pulls it off darn sexy!



a song about opening up and letting go.. learned to love Unfold!
and... Toca with short hair!!!!!
so glad though he is back on stage with J.
Toca is such a talented guy!
Listen to the way they harmonise!

And last but not least one of my new faves... Up
i just love the easiness and the vibe this song has.
and of course the message....

somehow the embedding code wont show so i
am gonna post the link here...
its worth listening to!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwI8uva4iZ4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL




And here my lil Mraziness post ends...
enjoy my darlings
have a great thursday!

with love,

No comments: