It´s monday but it´s ok !


Darlings!
Happy monday ;)
It´s monday but it´s ok !
How did ur weekend go?
Hope u spent it with people u love !
Even if its just alone with urself...
you should love yourself !

I wanted to start this monday with a nice cup of coffee.
Had to make a new one cause i used bad milk ewwww.
But.... didn´t stop me from smiling ;)
Still waiting for the pics from the photografer.
Oh yeah being patient.
A good practise.

Also woke up to the news that Vic Beckham gave birth 
to a baby girl. Congrats to them.
Finally a girl ! 
But.... they named it Harper Seven???
Oh well... since she will never visit public school she wont 
be mobbed and all will be ok .

Now after my 3rd coffee and a little Mraz i need to start into
my day.
It´s sunny and nice here and we have a lot of things
to get done.
My baby girl starts work on Aug 1st and we
need to do a little shopping.
Oh she grows up too fast :(

Looking forward spending time with my darling Hubby who
has so much work.
So i leave u with a hug and a smile.
have a wonderful week ahead my darlings!


I am releasing-letting go of everything that is best for me to release now!


with love,

No comments: