Things i LoVe friday




It´s friday and time again for ??? 
Yeah... things i love friday!

1. thank god Ballerinas are in this summer!
my highheels wearing days are long over
so i am thankful for this trend 
this year!

2. for this song that should teach us women and girls to
love ourselves no matter how we look !
well said India Arie !


3. love for summer to be finally here!
sun and light clothes... just wanna find a nice summer
maxi dress!
pic taken from www.weheartit.com

4. i love that breakfast tv today showed me this fresh new (well in my world lol)
artist Jill Scott
groving through the day on this song right now
"i´m magnificent, i´m queen on my throne i´m magnificent...."


4. i love being happy !
oh yes nothing better than being happy. and there is no reason not being happy.
so shine and pass it on my darlings!
weheartit

5. i love morning cuddles... nothing better to start a day
than to be cuddled!

have an amazing friday my lovelies!
with love,

No comments: