1. What was the last song you heard?
***Sarah connor/"skin on skin"

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
***"my big fat greek wedding" and "the talented mr.ripley"

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
***Ice Cream/InStyle/toothbrush

4. What four things do you need to do tomorrow?
***do laundry/bring julia to gym class/cook chicken/buy
the bra i saw last week

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
***julia/byron/lawrence/alexander/pj


10:30 pm..julia is finally asleep again..she is coughin and wakes up from time to time....its so painful when u see your kid sick...at least for me...i love her so much and i dont want nothing to happen to her!!!!! this saturday a guy next town shot his 19 months old on and then himself..:( can u believe it...he shot his son in his wifes arms.....they had 2 more kids....the woman wanted a divorce and he couldnt handle it...but how can u hurt your child?? how??? i dont understand .....i cant imagine hurtin my kid in any way... i gave her life and i want her to be the happiest she can be...and then marcelas granny died in columbia...we went for a nice walk together today...and looked at flowers and sat in the sun for a bit...it was very nice...../missed talkin to jafar today..miss ya!!!and of course my lovely gf darlene....sorry fell asleep ystd gf...hope to talk to you soon!!! miss ya
then oh my...had a long talk with pj today...very nice..he shared so much with me ...and another old friend pmd me today...he is so happy...he is back with his old gf...i wish him the best ....he deserves it... i maybe talkin bout him soon on the blog here....he sent me some yummy pics of him (not naked ladies...so stop those notti thoughts!!)
i had complaints of not enough about my sex life here.....oh COMMONNNNNNNN!!!!! i wanna keep a lil bit to myself lol hahah.

Leave ya opinion bout that on the tagboard or in my guestbook.......DOES HONEY`S WOLD NEED STORIES BOUT HONEY`S SEX LIFE???

am gonna go watch some tv now.......sex in the city.....see ya later ppl.......its all good.......HoNey loves ya!!!

No comments: