i choose a new song for my site....one that fits my mood more. i chose TRUTH HURTS from TRUTH.
A person i trusted and loved lied to me. I gave him my heart and he played with it. It was over and done for me cause i moved on. But it still caught me by surprise when i got his message. Askin for forgiveness. I told u , i can forgive but not forget!!! Talkin to you again took so much of me. dont u think u asked a lil much of me? but still i hung in there. bein the fool. then i moved on. and i am proud of myself. u tought me a lesson i wont forget . for that i thank you. I am still tryin to be a friend to you. And i will answer your sms. But like i told you, if u love somebody, set them free! i set u free. u asked me not to do that, but it was better for both of us. I wish u good luck with her. But remember...what comes around goes around!!!!!

No comments: