sighhhhhh....so here i am...finally online for a few hours..and pj not here...really wanted to talk to him.....nobody else in my friends list online....then....i get a pm from scotty...he pmd me to say he is busy...yaaaaaaaaaa...he got this talent to dissapear on me when i need him most...i wanted to yell...NOOOOO scottyyyyyy stay with me...just a lil bit....but i was too much of angie to say.....he had to go.......

madness_181: I wish I could talk right now
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ahm
madness_181: But I am kinda busy
madness_181: Sorry
madness_181: How are you anyway?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: hmmm
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: shitty
madness_181: Hmmmmm??
madness_181: Really?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: this is the only time i will be online
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: nvm
madness_181: Oh?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: nice u said hello
madness_181: I am sorry..
madness_181: Kinda got me hands full
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: np
madness_181: Guess what?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: yeah?
madness_181: I have finally got adsl
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: olivia and mitchell are there?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: oh
madness_181: yes they are..
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: good for you
madness_181: i think it is..
madness_181: ( having adsl that is..)
madness_181: its good ahving the kids too..
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
madness_181: Having*
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: yeah
madness_181: well I better go.
madness_181: I am sorry...
madness_181: they are getting into mischief..
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: uh huh
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ok
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: bye
madness_181: mithchell is whingeing..
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: then go
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: smooch them for me
madness_181: oops...Mitchell*
madness_181: okies.
madness_181: will do
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i ll be i dont know
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: whatever
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: no clue
madness_181: Give one to Julia for me too...
madness_181:
madness_181:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ya will
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
madness_181: Miss you..
madness_181: hope to talk again soon..
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: miss u too
madness_181: hooroo
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i dont know
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ya
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: horooo
madness_181: lol
madness_181:
madness_181:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ty

No comments: