YAAAAAA YAAAAAAAA !!!!!! (jumpin up and down, wigglin ass) .....i just beat jaiveers ass in literati ( mwaa jaiveer sowwy)..and guess what .....final score was....HoNeY 286 (ya drop dead jafar) and jaiveer 152!!!! yeahawwwwwww.....common admit it jafar....u are proud of me :d. i feel better than ystd, and look at this.......






WHAT "ALTERNATIVE" HOLLYWOOD STARLETTE ARE YOU?

this quiz was made by the sunni bunni bear


isnt that just me? *blush*

Saturday: i had a really nice afternoon with my friends Gabi, Conny, Monja and martin. We had just the best time.Gabi was visiting from vienna ( ya she left us to be with her love ....sighhhh we miss her deeply). With her , Fabian..her absolute adorable 3 months old son. He is just a cutie pie. We ended up in Conny´s new place ( guys u never gonna belive this...these ppl / he is a lawyer/ built a new house, right beside their old one. they just left everything in the old house. i mean this is freaky, everything is there, toothbrushes, shoes, pic on walls,tv, glasses, the plants ...absolutely everything. it seems they just decided to move one day and left everything...damn i was speechless...they nice down to earth ppl though)....so we ended up there...with conny cookin for us ..yummy food....then later on meho came...and we had nice, interesting conversation about world issues...(thank you meho for your input).......so we had an wonderful evenin...all of us with new things starting in our lives. Love ya guys....thank u so much for bein there!!!

i really needed that after what i´ve seen in the morning...i was chitchattin with scott..he had his bday and showed his presents to me on cam...when alison (his new/old gf) came in and kissed him....oh my...i didnt know what to do... he looked as not affected as he could..and started typing ../sorry/ to me...i mean i am so sure over him....ya i am...but to see that just threw me back....i turned the cam off and took a deep breath....and i rememberd what he did to me...and the pain went away....i moved on..... i told scott, if u love somebody u just want them to be happy, even if its not YOU they choose!!! and i am very content, seein scott as a friend. but yaaaa, it happend again. i took out a cd (was lookin for sexy ricky "livin la vida loca" martin) and pulled out WILSON PHILLIPS.woahhhh real old one...and there it was ...the song....."Youre in love"...ya...he is.......
~~~~~~~~~
open the door and come in, i am so glad to see u my friend.
I dont know how long it has been havin those feelings again.
But now i see that youre so happy and oh it just sets me free, and i like to see us as good as friends........
as we used to be!!

youre in love, thats the way, it should be
`cause i want u to be happy
youre in love and i know that u are not in love with me
oh its enough for me to know that youre in love
i can let u go
cause i know that youre in love........

sometimes its hard to believe that youre never comin back for me
i´ve had this dream that u would always be by my side, oh i could´ve died
but now i see that youre so happy and ohh it just sets me free
and i like to see us as good as friends as we used to be...oh

I TRIED TO FIND U BUT U WERE SO FAR AWAY
i was praying that fate would bring u back to me someday.....

oh its enough for me to know that youre in love
NOW I `LL LET U GO.......
cause i know that youre in love......(and i wasnt the one for you)
song by "wilson phillips"
~~~~~~~~~~~
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!! its all good.......angie

No comments: