Time: 5:00 pm
Eating: pizza
Drinking: Lambrusco
Wearing: Jeans and sweater
Hearing: Alexander " take me tonight" ( ya ya ya take me uhh)
Feeling: annoyed, depressed moody (choose one)
Seeing: Julia´s pic in front of me
Talking: to my sister
Thinking: what the hell happend, grrrrooowwwwwllllllll
Browsing: pj´s blog (trying to leave him a message!!!)


HELLO !!!! Honey´s is back, jsut for a while. my stupid puter quit on me..and my puter repairman has him now..sorry for not blogging...its gonna take some time..but dont worry ..i am around and well...meanwhile PJ will skip in for me...for more information go to http://blogland.blogspot.com/...or email me....angelicacordero@hotmail.com...for the ppl who got my cell phone--ya know what to do---otherwise...see ya soon ppl.......leave me messages on my tagboard..will come to check them too......HoNeY LOVES YA ALL!!! muahhhhhssssssss

No comments: