Scott...

That blog earlier, about the abuse in a relationship was really NOT about scott and me!
Thanks for your concern ppl but everything is ok between us. He would never dare to do anything like that to me. And i have his brother Bruce (who is a cop) on my side.
Want an example?

Yesterday Scott stayed at bruces, they sat on the sofa watching tv.
After a message of scott i messaged bruce to pinch scott who was sitting right beside him and
say it is from me!!! YEah. That was so funny. He did it and i got the fast repsonse from Scott. OUch. Yup. Be careful. Dont mess with me. lol. just kidding.

Scott wants me to say this, i also let him hang one night when i was out and i was too drunk
to reply and he messaged me over and over. He thought i did that as a revenge. But no. it was
by accident, but he got some of his own medicine. Sorry baby!

No comments: