Sunny sunday afternoon...

I feel relaxed. i spent my entire afternoon with my best friend.
Since it was such a nice sunny day we decided to take a walk. He dragged me through mud and forest but we had a fun time. He always knows how to make me laugh. We saw some places to go have a picnic in the summertime. And we ended up in a cafe having a "Eiskaffee". Yummy! We almost spent 1 hour sitting outside in the sun talking.

On our way home we stopped at a nearby garden/floristic store. They have beautiful theme gardens. The rose garden. The english garden. Really fantastic to look at. We wandered through those and talked about what we would get if we got a house. ( Eisbär ! Eisbär !) HI HI HI

One downer were my tearing eyes though. Think i am allergic against something. Sun? Wind? Grrrr. Eyes still burn. but i could say i cried cause he had to go home. lol. He didnt buy it though. Wonder why? lol

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: