Yesterday...

Yesterday...

hmmm. My man hates arguements. He avoids them whenever he can. Lately we have a lot em. And not even with big issues. Small things set us off. Or most of the time me i guess.
We put so much meaning in every word that it became very difficult for us. Like we said b4, this has gotten serious and we expect more. Feelings have deepend.

yesterday we chatted a bit. He blogged and at first i was a lil upset what he typed, but when i read on i understood. He helped me understand. We pmd and in the end it went bad, not from his side, no. From mine. He said a few things, which were on his mind. His feelings and i got upset. Yup. Not at him !! At myself. And i made a mistake. I left...

I left and didnt answer his messages. I ignored him and i feel bad about it. I shouldnt have done that !! It was a mistake. I should have told him that it was not him that i am upset at. It was myself. I was too busy thinking about his words. Damn was i a a bad gf! shit.

I woke up this morning and my first thought was " Scott, damn i forgot!"
U have to know, we dont go to sleep or wake up without saying goodnight or goodmorning. And i didnt say goodnight. I felt so bad. I knew i had hurt him bigtime now.
I smsd him and i got no reply. He had his phone off and shit i thought, now u have done it. He is totally upset with you. And he had every right to be !

I tried not to panic and just waited. I know my man. There had to be a reason why he wouldnt answer. And later on he did answer. His battery went dead, he was in a pub and on his way home. It was a bit akward between us first but we talked it out.
I made a mistake and i apologised. What seemed to be new to him. In his former relationships he always seemed to take the blame for everything. Hey, there is actually a woman in his life that says sorry that she fucked up and doesnt blame him.

We talked it out. And this was a major one. We will work this out too. We were joking around in the end. It´s all good.

Funny thing, we dont need to worry about ppl wanting to break us up. No Karen and her gang or any other person managed till now to do that. Lol. But the time difference and the phone is a threat. Who would have guessed huh. But we will overcome that too cause guess what...we talk with each other. And even though i knew he was mad at me i knew he wouldnt go out and do something stupid.

I love you...truly, madly, deeply!

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: