Time, time, time...

Time...has become so important to Scott and me. When to find time for each other ? There is the time difference, work, social events, friends who are visiting, sleep... So many things that keep us from being together.

I am talking to scott as i am typing this. And we both agree. Things are getting harder cause we expect more of each other. We dont just have a fling, its a serious relationship. And something that bothers Scott a little more than me, ppl are not taking us serious. Well a lot on my side arent. We dont have an internet relationship. We dont use the internet at all. Well, we write mails once in a while and there is my blog here. yeah. But we dont chat. Maybe we should use that, but we showed them all how it can be done.

There are times when your heart hurts so much missing your partner, i admit there are times when i cry, missing him. Its not just that u wanna have just plain sex. it´s more, u crave for a hug, a touch, just to look into each others eyes. Nothing more. Waking up and seeing your loved one. Everydaything for so many lovers but we miss that.

We are made for each other. As cheesy as it sounds but we feel that way. We survived so much.
We had so conquer so many problems. Right in the beginning there was Karen. But behind her back he started talking to me again. He knew what he has done and he wanted to be happy again. It took me a while to trust him again, but he was there and showed me how serious he was. I gave him a hard time but he stood strong and i finally took him back. I forgave him.
I understood what has happend, I knew from the beginning that it wasnt him, that it was her who was behind all this. But enough of that. He suffered enough being with Karen and he deserved to be happy again. We dont wanna give her any more attention.

Too bad i didnt get to read any of the "nice tags" they left for me. My friends are the best. Thanks to PJ and to Sabine !! Love u both.

There is so much to say but it seems it comes out confusing. So many thoughts go through my head. So much going on. But one thing is for sure. It is gettin harder cause our relationship is deeper now. We expect more from each other.

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: