this is so hard

Hey Guys, Scotty here. Sorry I haven't been here lately. Have been pretty busy with work, and moving house....and trying to keep the peace with Ange. She really has been givin me a run for my money. Ange mentioned that things between us were getting a lil more challenging. We expect more from each other and I swear she is testing me to see how much of her crap I will actually put up with before I pop. And this time diff is a total pain in the arse too. I am awake...Ange is sleepin. Ange is awake....I am sleepin. there is only a small margin of wake time between us that we can actually share. Unless of course I am o night shift, then Ange is over the moon cause she can get to talk to me more.

We have also discovered that sms texting is really startin to give us the irrits too. It is too easy to read into the messages the wrong way, and not how it was actually intended to be read. We had a doozy the other day where even I argued without backing down. Totally against my better morals, but I had to set the record straight. But after some time and effort, I finally managed to get Ange to see it the other way.... Phew...Almost didn't make it.

Tell ya what but. She has brought out a side of me that I don't normally like to share very often....and that's my romantic side. I kinda feel.... like a wuss when I say things romantic like. I call her Angel all the time. I try to vary the names I call her as often as possible. Just to see how many I can come up with. But when I started with the real crummy ones and the ones that are not romantic at all, I had to stop. Butternut Pumpkin just doesnt quite cut it with the shnookums and sugar plum.

I wish I was able to type how I am feeling about this whole relationship and what it has done for me. Ange has given me more than another chance. She has given me an opportunity to clean my act up and actually do something right for a change. An opportunity to actually prove to myself that I can actually be a nice guy. Not some typical bloke who doesnt give a shit about anyone but himself.

I'm Pming with Angie now as I am trying to do this blog. I have this ring on my thumb that was given to me 6 years ago by a girl I briefly went out with. We lasted about two months and realised we were much better off as friends and have remained friends ever since. Although she hasn't exactly said so... I think it bothers Ange a lil. but to me now it is just a ring... I have worn it for so long it has lost its original meaning and now holds a different type of sentimental value.

There is so much more I guess I can blog, but I have Ange patiently waiting for me..... Again!! So I guess I better go and keep the lil lady happy and keep her from waiting any longer. Well I better go. See you all again soon. Hooroo... Madness ( Scotty )

No comments: