Angie and Scott...

Angie and Scott... a match made in heaven if you ask our friends... this is an old story... with tears... laughter... lots of love...

it happend about.... oh my... it was 2001 i think... it´s been such a long time already... i used to chat a bit more then... i was a regular in KL1... and we had lots of fun... i still have lots of friends there... even with me not chatting anymore... we kept in contact... so you CAN make good friends online... i experienced that... PJ! LOVE YA!

So i was room hopping...and i don´t remember what chat room... but i got to chat with a guy named Madness from australia... actually i think we had the same friend and he introduced us... so we pmd each other every time we were on at the same time... and that was difficult... cause of the time distance... we got to be very good friends... one thing we talked about was not ruining it jumping into an online relationship...

He even told me about his love life... i remember laughing so hard when he told me about his nights out with his mates... we got to be really good friends... time passed...

I had my rooms and he had his rooms... i never questioned what he did... i took him to my room but i guess he wasn´t too comfortable there... he introduced me to brendon... his brother... we had so much fun together... it was a blast... we grew closer and closer...he never told me about this chat room he was a regular... i knew the name... i knew where he was... but i never thought i would go there and check up on him... he never told me about Karen...

No comments: