so she did it...

so she did it... yes i am proud of her... after all this time my best girlfriend told her hubby that she wanted a divorce...
and this once she stood strong and didn´t let him talk her out of it...
i know how hard that is... you forgive and forgive... thinking he will change...
he regrets... he tries...
but there are too many cuts in your heart...

she did it... she got the strength through a relationship she just started...
i don´t approve of that... i told her... it´s not about the man... i don´t know him yet...
he gives her things... words... emotions...
the love she craved for so many years...
i just want her to keep her eyes open...
stay alert!
don´t mistake this feelings...

are you in love or just in love with being in love?
i have been asked that... i could honestly say...
i am in love him him... for 2 years... don´t get me wrong...
i am still in love... is he waiting for it to go away?

... he messaged me... i didn´t message back...
i won´t... he made a choice and he has to live with it...
i am not picking up the pieces anymore...
i am feeling fine... better than i thought...

so bear with me... i am sorry if i seem sad to you...
i am really not... but this is my diary...
sorry if i bore you with the same over and over again...
it´ll go away... lol

go to my girls ice blog... there you can read some good stuff...

www.icedome.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Tynna said...

thank you...thank you Angie! I have another blog Blackice tho...hehehhe...

Men...wat can I say...they never grow up!