Jump to conclusions...

"You jump to too many conclusions"...yeah... uhuh... what else is there?
after two years of just words... i can´t look into you... i can´t see your actions...
if you laugh... cry... if you are angry... sad... upset... bothered... hiding something...
what you are feeling right now... what are you feeling?
i have to guess... cause you wouldn´t tell me...

yeah i know you won´t tell me what i want to hear... how do you know what i want to hear huh?
do you even care?...

do you want me to think that you are having the time of your life?
you don´t feel sad?
you don´t miss me?
you go on with everyday life not thinking about me anymore?
do you look at my pic?
how am i supposed to know?
if you don´t tell me... i have to build my own opinion
if you don´t tell me... i will jump to conclusions when a woman answers the phone
is that so bad?

u can´t take me in your arms to show me how much you miss me... you have to tell me
u can´t kiss me and touch me to show me how much you want me... you have to tell me
u can´t walk out and be angry... you have to tell me
i can´t see you sit there in tears... you have to tell me

i don´t know anything right now...
people keep asking me...
is there another woman in his life?
did he sleep with someone else already?
they don´t know how much it hurts...
i smile and i say... i don´t know... i don´t care...

but it hurts... i do care...
we talk and i say...
yeah scott... i am fine, thank you !

you message me late at night,
thinking i would be sleeping
so you wont have to talk to me... yeah a conclusion of mine...

i saw the message.. read it...late at night
but i chose to didn´t answer you...

i don´t know what to do...
you behave like everything is ok with you...
so do I...

so do I...

No comments: