oral sex...

so... my daughter asked me the other day: mummy, what is oral sex?
(OH MY GOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!) ok ok... stay calm ange... no problem...
you can handle it.... take a deep breath... you are turning blue... Breathe!!!!

ok ok... i caught myself and thought hard about it... i am a cool mom... i want my daughter
to ask me anything... how many times have i told her that... so here i go...
so... i talked about oral sex... short and in few words... thank god she said... UHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!PFUUUUIIIIII!!... YES YES!! thats what i wanted to hear...
phew... i think there are many more things coming my way... i decided to answer her
questions whenever they come my way... when kids ask... you should answer... then
they are ready to hear it... so ... me... cool mommy... ;-)

1 comment:

Tynna said...

bravo!! cool mummys never falter...just put on a straight face and answer accordingly...
I have a daughter too..:D