Our song...

so how come right now i hear Hoobastank on the radio all the time?... can somebody tell me?... hey common give me a break... it´s hard enough already... is there a conspiracy going on?... hmmm... it gives me the chills all the time i hear it... i can see Scott in front of me... damned... there is Hoobastank everywhere... " i am sorry that i hurt you... there are many things i wish i didn´t do... " yup... i can handle it... it´s ok... i miss him...

To the mailer who wanted to know... YES i will continue Scottys and my story... no worries you all gonna know what happend... give me a bit time will ya?

And !!!! NO I DONT NEED A DATE! but hey... thank you for asking ;-) keep on mailing me !


I ran across another song... Nickelbeck... Far away... strong stuff...

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait ?
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know...!

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore...


Hell i don´t have a problem with talking about my feelings... i still have lots for him... i have been asked here why i don´t bash him... why? there is nothing he did... and what he did wrong is between him and me... he doesn´t come here too often... so i am safe i guess?... i can talk about whats going inside of me... i miss him and i love him... there... happy? but i am too proud to tell him... if it´´s good or wrong... i don´t know... he doesn´t wanna let me know how he deals with it... hell i have a hard time... it´s even harder if you tell each other that you are still in love... sometimes i wish i could be mad a t him... would be so much easier... but i am not...