my day...

my day... started ok but then got messy....somehow he always turns things around to
make me feel guilty... but not this time...

teena messaged me in the morning asking if i was ok cause she read my last entry...
that was nice of her... thank you teena... i am doing ok... i am not sad... was just so upset
when i wrote that...

then i sent Scott a last goodbye message... saying final good bye... he messaged back that it was
unfair what i did... slagged him ... i am so sorry.... i didnt wanna start a fight and i said i am sorry and i would take it out but it would be goodbye...

so a sms conversation started... not nice for me...

it seems i have issues cause i cant let go of what happend.... he said i keep bringing up what he tries to forget....

ladies.... LADIES... and of course gents....

REALITY CHECK PLEASE !!!

he breaks up... its not a bad break up... we still love each other... we cant handle the distance... ok... we take a break... he has a one night stand.... hard but i can accept that... he needed it and i understand that... a one night stand is ok.... but then...

he said he wanted to have a relationship with a girl... she said No ... and he had the feeling he should have never left me...

Now...yes ladies i had the nerve to question him... to question what he did... he tells me i am making a drama out of it... WTF... Am i so wrong?....


no please... am i wrong?... should i shut up... be happy he wants me back and go on??? just because he doesnt want to talk about it???

he says i am complaining and i am jealous... HELLOOO!!!!

a one night stand is something but starting a relationship is totally different ballgame...

i asked him to make me understand... he wouldnt....so.....

please mail me and let me know... or leave a comment... am i being unfair? am i wrong?
dont be afraid to tell me what u think...

everything will be fine....

Angie

No comments: