so then...

so then... did he call? NO!.... ok... i didnt message him... left him alone... nada...

yesterday he messaged me....oh... he must be at work... night shift... a short " hope u are good and all is well... "

since i wasnt home and i left my phone to charge i saw it quite late... and i took my time answering... even thought about of not answering... yup i know i am weak... so i messaged "yep"... and then i thought what the hell and told him that he forgot to call and that i am not upset cause i didnt expect it anyways... i really wasnt upset...

yup u guess right... its my fault... i didnt remind him... he is so busy and stressed... and.... yet better...i dared to complain and... i am an idiot... egoistic... everything has to be about me... yup...i couldnt guess how stressed he is and how many problems he has... trying to keep head above water... damn i am a bad woman... i should have felt, guessed, known... that he is having problems... i failed my psychic test... damned :(

yup... today he messaged me again... didnt answer... wonder what would be my fault today...i always told him to talk to me... but he says he doesnt wanna bother me with his shit... since i am no psychic i dont know whats going on... yup... my fault... who could have guessed

otherwise....

i had a good weekend... thank you... the birthdays were great... we will celebrate with andi this saturday...

our soccer team won... 3:2... YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!..... almost lost my voice from shouting so much...


everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: