Happy easter !

Happy easter my darlings!
are u ready for this long free weekend? This year i didn´t coulour any eggs since julia wouldnt do it with me.
My friends didn´t approach me neither so i guess they are all grown up now and don´t need me anymore sighhhhh lolz. Soooooo but senor gonzales requestes my annual easter brunch to be  held.. baaaaaaah.
My plan was to be quiet and see if my friends come up with a plan but i guess it´s gonna be my place again?
I still have to work that out. Would be nice to be invited once. 
Well i will keep u up to date. Today is Karfreitag or Good friday. No meat no pleasure nada.
Jesus got nailed to the cross. I am not very religious but i do know whats going on. Do u talk with ur kids about it? Do u just hunt for eggs and choclate or do u go to church too? 

Anyways i do wish u happy easter... funfilled happy moments with ur loved ones!
Enjoy ;)



with love, Ines

No comments: